How To Make Vanilla Cupcakes With Jam – Quick & Easy Homemade Recipe Tutorial For Beginners
This perfect cupcakes has the flavor of vanilla and is both light, fluffy and tender. Simple ingredients go into this delicious dessert. Recipe uses vegetable oil instead of butter. Easy recipe and simple decorating ideas for beginners.
Makes: 15-16 cupcakes
1 1/3 cups (200 g) flour
1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3⁄4 cup (150 g) sugar
10 g vanilla sugar or 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup (120 mL) vegetable oil
1/2 cup (120 mL) buttermilk or plain yogurt (or 1/2 cup milk plus 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar or lemon juice- add acid to the milk then set aside for 5 minutes before using)
1. Preheat the oven to 330 F/165 C.
2. In a bowl mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, add eggs and beat 20-30 seconds. Add sugar, vanilla sugar and continue to beat on medium speed about 30 seconds. Add vegetable oil, beat about 1 minute.
4. Reduce mixer speed to low and slowly add about half of the flour mixture. Add half of the buttermilk, then the rest of the flour mixture and the rest of the buttermilk. Beat until just combined. Scrap down the side of the bowl.
5. The batter will be thin. Pour batter into a muffin pan prepared with paper or silicone liners. Fill liners about 2/3 full.
6. Bake in a preheated oven to 330 F/165 C for 20-25 minutes or until the cupcakes are light golden. Using a toothpick inserted in the center to test for doneness.
7. Top with jam and icing sugar
Or decoration (optional)
Whipped сream + candied fruit
Whipped сream + candy sprinkles
Whipped сream + сocoa powder