Raisins & Cottage Cheese Muffins. Quick and Easy Recipe. Video
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Tips: Raisins are optional. Regular, lowfat or nonfat cottage cheese may be used.
Suggestion: Serve for breakfast, as a light dessert or snack.
Raisins & Cottage Cheese Muffins. Video Recipe
Cottage cheese – 200 g (regular, lowfat or nonfat)
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Vanilla sugar – 1 tsp.
Eggs – 2 pcs.
Butter – 50 g
Flour – 1/2 cup
Baking soda – 1/2 tsp.
Sour cream – 50g
Raisins – 1/2 cup (other dried fruits, candied fruits, etc.)
Powdered sugar for decoration (optional)
Cake Moulds (I have silicone)
1. In a large bowl, mix Cottage cheese with sugar and vanilla sugar.
2. Mix all the other ingredients in this order: eggs, butter (melted), flour, baking soda,
sour cream, raisins.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 6-cup muffin pan.
4. Fill each cupcake liner about 2/3 with batter.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. Remove pan from the oven and cool for 5 minutes. Then remove the muffins and cool on a rack.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired. Serve with sour cream and fruit preserves.